Federation Guard Concept by Guest Artist Kirk Parrish

11:23 PM 0 Comments

Hey gang,
I am very pleased to show you this awesome Federation Guard concept drawn by great artist and friend, Kirk Parrish. Kirk completed this piece at a Seattle Sketchbomb event. A Galaxy Hunters drawing topic was brought up, and this is the amazing image Kirk came up with. I am always blown away when I see the imagination of others, especially when they're using their imagination for Galaxy Hunters. Seeing what Kirk thought GH needed and the difference in his vision from my own really helped me visualize the project in a different light. Kirk gave me permission to use anything I would like from his concept, and I am very honored by that. Thank you very much, Kirk. Please go support Kirk's art, and show him some love. He is a great artist and a really great guy.


We love to see your fan art for Galaxy Hunters. Until it gets overwhelming, I will feature your art on the Galaxy Hunters Facebook page, and even possibly on the blog if you decide you would like to support Galaxy Hunters with your artistic talents.

0 comments: