The co-Star has arrived!

9:52 PM 0 Comments

 
I know it has been quite sometime since my last post, and I am very sorry for that. Life has been very crazy, but Galaxy Hunters has been chugging along even though there hasn't been so many posts. I promise a ton is to come though!

With the apology out of the way I would like to introduce to you the co-star of GH, she goes by "L". I finally am very happy with my concept sketch of her. I have been conceptualizing her for more then a year now, and I think now she really is there or very close to where I want her to be. It's funny, it really is like the Great Glenn Keane said, I am not quoting exact, but he said something close to, it's like the character has always been there, and it just took me the steps to find them. That is really how I have felt for L. She has been a journey, but when she decided to show herself, I said "There you're!" I really hope you guys like. I love comments, and please feel free to share and help Galaxy Hunters grow. Thank you so much!

0 comments: